So the award season is in full swing, in the past the focus is on what the actresses are wearing. Men, are now getting the attention from their velvet suits to all black attire.
They might get help in the styling department but you have to admit, they look dapper. After watching the Oscars last week, Majestic Man have rounded up the top five best dressed from last night.
It starts off with…
1.David Oyelowo, he wears Dolce and Gabanna; italian style shines through this suit. This black and white look is a modern spin on the classic suit.
- Pharrell Williams not one to eye away from fashion trends, he is not scared of anything. Good on him, not many men would wear this get up, it works somehow. In head to toe Chanel, Pharrell conquers the red carpet in style.
- Riz Ahmed, donning a full navy blue Ermenegildo Zegna Couture suit. This is the definition of Suave. He brings seriously cool style to the red carpet.
- Mahershala Ali goes for the full black look; it looks slick as hell with black matching accessories such as, black bow tie to black and white checkered pocket square.
- Ryan Gosling goes back to basics by wearing a black suit, complete with a white shirt with a stylish twist. In Gucci, his suit does not disappoint. He dons a vintage style shirt with frills from collar to the bottom.
- So that’s our round-up of the best dressed at the Oscars, if you seen something that caught your eye – Tweet us at @_Majestic_Man_